Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Drano
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I am interested in one of the following games. Interested in mint or near mint games. I could pick up at Allentown Pinfest. Message me with what you got.

- Stargate
- Independence Day
- Lost in Space
- Mystery Castle

1 month later
#2 10 years ago

Want
Funhouse
Whitewater
Monster Bash ( got to sell two below machines first to think about)

Selling
Sharkey's Shootout - Leds throughout. basic shop.
The Shadow - (Playfield stripped and redone), new rebuilt flippers, new sling sensors, chromed wireforms, grinded down to look like mirror ball guides, chromed ramps, and diverters, new plastics, new plastic protectors, new rubbers, cointaker leds.) Clean on top and under the playfield. Pictures to prove it.

Will be bringing both to free area

Post edited by horriblehager: wanted to add 'will be bringing to free area'

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

Selling

The Shadow - (Playfield stripped and redone), new rebuilt flippers, new sling sensors, chromed wireforms, grinded down to look like mirror ball guides, chromed ramps, and diverters, new plastics, new plastic protectors, new rubbers, cointaker leds.) Clean on top and under the playfield. Pictures to prove it.

I'd like a nicer Shadow for sure. PM sent

Godzilla and TOM would also be on the wishlist... along with a Swords of Fury

Games I could part with:

XMLE wolverine
T2 (CQ)
Grand Lizard
Gottlieb Spin Out

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-want-list and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.