image-276.jpg
image-775.jpg
image.jpg
gt5.jpg
gt4.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt1.jpg
There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 10 years ago

I have a Spirit of 76 BG, about a 7.
New (repo) Wizard! BG
Bally 1975 Wizard! new plastics, clean works, will bring if pre-sold
Sonic, Prospector

pm for details

#202 10 years ago

I am bringing a TOTAN for the freeplay area, but I would only sell it for stupid money, so it really isn't on the market.

Please let me know if you have a hotel reservation you don't need at the group discount rate. I had to wait to get a surgery scheduled and so missed out. I let someone take over my room reservation at Expo last year, and I am hoping that I can get the other end of that deal at Pinfest. Please PM me a.s.a.p. if you can help. Thanks!

#203 10 years ago

I'm still looking for Bally pins 1978-1982 projects or working. Crappy looking to very nice condition.

#204 10 years ago

$300 rooms at the Sands....

#205 10 years ago

Have been contemplating bringing my Huo LOTR LE down. Just bought it a month ago though Who knows ??

#207 10 years ago

Pool sharks. $sold
Full topside tear down. Perfect bg. Pf nice some minor wear. Wrinkling on cabinet lets. Installed leg protectors.
No hacks, acid.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-568.jpgimage-568.jpg
image-719.jpgimage-719.jpg
image-411.jpgimage-411.jpg
image-59.jpgimage-59.jpg
image-413.jpgimage-413.jpg
image-782.jpgimage-782.jpg
image-216.jpgimage-216.jpg
image-949.jpgimage-949.jpg

#208 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Red Roof Inn - $75 a night

I'll look into it. Thanks!

#209 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I am bringing a TOTAN for the freeplay area, but I would only sell it for stupid money, so it really isn't on the market.
Please let me know if you have a hotel reservation you don't need at the group discount rate. I had to wait to get a surgery scheduled and so missed out. I let someone take over my room reservation at Expo last year, and I am hoping that I can get the other end of that deal at Pinfest. Please PM me a.s.a.p. if you can help. Thanks!

plenty of places on rt22 try bethlehem marriott rewards and others by allentown airport. airport road and bethlehem diner has good cheese cake LOL

#210 10 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

plenty of places on rt22 try bethlehem marriott rewards and others by allentown airport. airport road and bethlehem diner has good cheese cake LOL

Thanks for the recommendation. I reserved a room at Red Roof for under $70 per night (no breakfast, however). That's a much better deal than I could get at the usual places, and it isn't much further from the venue. Of course, if something opens up at the Comfort Suites for Friday night, I'll take it. I don't plan on staying overnight on Saturday.

#211 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Thanks for the recommendation. I reserved a room at Red Roof for under $70 per night (no breakfast, however). That's a much better deal than I could get at the usual places, and it isn't much further from the venue. Of course, if something opens up at the Comfort Suites for Friday night, I'll take it. I don't plan on staying overnight on Saturday.

check out the bethlehem dinner good breakfast and great cheesecake http://www.yelp.com/biz/bethlehem-diner-allentown

#212 10 years ago

I should be bringing a (sold) Black Knight, and another Black Knight, and maybe a Big Deal or even another Black Knight.

#213 10 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

check out the bethlehem dinner good breakfast and great cheesecake http://www.yelp.com/biz/bethlehem-diner-allentown

Thanks. Will do!

#214 10 years ago

WTB: RFM

#215 10 years ago

thanks for the links

I am staying at the Sands so I can play cards until 3am and then walk back to my room when I am either broke or tired.
Last year I played cards, drank beer and then waited in line for a cab for 45 minutes. It wasn't exactly an ideal end of the night.

#216 10 years ago

Anyone going to have an Indy 500 for sale?

#217 10 years ago

anybody got any interest in a decent bally supersonic? Looking to trade only for either a hotdoggin, skateball, future spa, or a stern quicksilver.

#218 10 years ago

That's funny clodbusterguy I have a Future Spa but want to trade for a skateball.

#220 10 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Cannot make the show (due to sports obligations with the kids), but will have my annual Friday Morning pin/arcade yard sale. I am 15 minutes east of the show. Like last year, Proceeds go to my kids and wife
At this point I will have the following:
F14 Project
Gottlieb Genesis
Gottlieb Buccaneer
Gottlieb Pioneer
Wms Diner Project ( sold))
Johnny Mnemonic ( very nice!)
Bally EBD project (sold)
Wms Fire ! Project
Bally Fireball Classic ( best , unrestored machine I have seen)
Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown
Mr and Mrs Pacman project
Bally Cybernaut
Bally Kick-Off
Wms Space Station
Wms Olympic Hockey

Tentatively may have a Judge Dredd.. still waiting on owner
New Additions:
Data East Torpedo Alley
Wms Cue-T ( total project)
Anyone interested in 1967 Mustang ?? Not running and has a lot of rust. Will take a trade ( Sold)

Vids include:
Defender
Pigskin
Dragon's Lair project (small deposit on this)
Ms Pac man project
Budweiser Tapper

Parts and Misc items include but are not limited to:
King Pin Backglass
Mr and Mrs Pac man Playfield
Spring Break Playfield and translite
Black Pyramid Backglass
Aprons
Shooter lane guides
50's Shuffle alley parts
A few manuals and Schematics
If interested in attending, pm me and I will provide the address.

Safe travels to all.
Rich

Post edited by Jiggly_Martian: revisions

4.26.14 010.jpg4.26.14 010.jpg
#221 10 years ago

Will be fs at allentown

image-232.jpgimage-232.jpg image-274.jpgimage-274.jpg image-466.jpgimage-466.jpg image-212.jpgimage-212.jpg image-194.jpgimage-194.jpg image-671.jpgimage-671.jpg image-716.jpgimage-716.jpg image-362.jpgimage-362.jpg image-300.jpgimage-300.jpg image-515.jpgimage-515.jpg image-45.jpgimage-45.jpg image-448.jpgimage-448.jpg
#222 10 years ago

And the price will be....?

#223 10 years ago

6000.00 firm

#224 10 years ago

Had a game fall through on me last week that I really wanted - funhouse - but I'll be up in Allentown on Friday looking for something that Don with Pinballs on the Move can bring back to me in Atlanta. I was coming up there to hopefully buy a WPT, but Don already brought me a gorgeous example a couple of weeks ago, so I'm set there. Look forward to meeting some of you in Allentown and hopefully convincing you to come visit us at our first show ever in Atlanta in June.

#225 10 years ago

Thinking about making the drive to Allentown.. I have a nice F-14 Tomcat for sale I just posted in the market place. PM for more information and pics...

image-922.jpgimage-922.jpg

#226 10 years ago

looking for a congo
will be in allentown that friday
please msg

#227 10 years ago

FS: F-14 ... Very nice condition, shopped in last year. Premium NG LEDs in inserts and GI... LED in backbox... Only non-LEDs are lock lights and flashers. Recently rebuilt pop-bumper. Diverter sticker mod. New spinner sticker (not installed). No broken plastics. Have responded to a few PMs... PM with questions.

FS: Twilight Zone cab decal set

******F-14 SOLD********

#228 10 years ago

WTB: Jackbot, Star Trek Pro, Taxi (would consider trade for Taxi... With my F-14)

#229 10 years ago

for sale, a Williams Slugfest
Cabinet is nice, not faded. Bleacher plastic is not cracked, game plays great.
Issues: The sound skips and repeats, so a sound board issue. The back leg bolts need new threaded plates. Easy fix, just haven't gotten around to it. Sound board says ''proto'' roms...

$800, can bring to the show if paid in advance.

#230 10 years ago

Still debating what other game to bring.

Would love to trade or sell my XMLE wolverine.
A TOM, GODZILLA, TOTAN & GODZILLA would be top of my list for games interested in.

I think the CQ T2 I originally mentioned just hasn't been in my hands long enough. It's staying for now.

Other games on my radar:

Swords of Fury
Centaur

#231 10 years ago

The Stargate that I'm bringing is here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/11992

More pics available by request. My Baywatch is sold.

#232 10 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Cannot make the show (due to sports obligations with the kids), but will have my annual Friday Morning pin/arcade yard sale. I am 15 minutes east of the show. Like last year, Proceeds go to my kids and wife
At this point I will have the following:
F14 Project
Gottlieb Genesis
Gottlieb Buccaneer
Gottlieb Pioneer
Wms Diner Project ( sold))
Johnny Mnemonic ( very nice!)
Bally EBD project (sold)
Wms Fire ! Project
Bally Fireball Classic ( best , unrestored machine I have seen)
Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown
Mr and Mrs Pacman project
Bally Cybernaut
Bally Kick-Off
Wms Space Station
Wms Olympic Hockey

Tentatively may have a Judge Dredd.. still waiting on owner

Anyone interested in 1967 Mustang ?? Not running and has a lot of rust. Will take a trade

Vids include:
Defender
Pigskin
Dragon's Lair project (small deposit on this)
Ms Pac man project
Parts and Misc items include but are not limited to:
King Pin Backglass
Mr and Mrs Pac man Playfield
Spring Break Playfield and translite
Aprons
Shooter lane guides
50's Shuffle alley parts
A few manuals and Schematics
If interested in attending, pm me and I will provide the address.
Lastly, I thought I would throw this out there.. If you need help getting a pin shipped, let me know. I can ship, terminal to terminal..
Safe travels to all.
Rich

5.5.13 006.jpg5.5.13 006.jpg
#233 10 years ago

Is the Space Station working? Do you have any pics of this?

Thanks!
Chris

#234 10 years ago
Quoted from kjm8888:

The Stargate that I'm bringing is here:
http://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/11992
More pics available by request. My Baywatch is sold.

Nice looking game

#235 9 years ago

Here is what is likely to be coming from me.

Terminator 2 Chrome Edition Restore. This machine was originally in the flea market area of the Allentown show last year. It's taken me almost a full year to bring it back. I'm not quite done yet, but I have to say it's looking amazing. Also instead of a pivot playfield it now slides out

The Addams Family: Clean good playfield, Uncle Lester Mod, Cliffy protector, LEDs

Xenon with CPR playfield installed, LEDS, rebuilt flippers, repinned connectors

Star Wars Trilogy: Shopped out, LEDS

Junkyard: Shopped out, LEDS

Jokerz: Shopped out players pin, but trust me, it plays awesome

Dr Dude: Unshopped taking if I have room

#236 9 years ago

Any vendors that distribute ColorDMD to be there?

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Terminator 2 Chrome Edition Restore. This machine was originally in the flea market area of the Allentown show last year. It's taken me almost a full year to bring it back. I'm not quite done yet, but I have to say it's looking amazing. Also instead of a pivot playfield it now slides out

Saw this machine in person. Can only sum up the job EAB is doing by saying...WOW!!! You can't even believe what he is doing to this machine. IMO, he's NUTS to sell it. That's how nice it is looking. Looks AMAZING and someone is going to get one heck of a beautiful T2. My advice...buy it before he posts pics and before it gets to Allentown.

#238 9 years ago

Anyone going to have BSD for sale?

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Is this the same one that was lying outside on the ground for $350? If so I'll be interested to see how it turned out!

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Is this the same one that was lying outside on the ground for $350? If so I'll be interested to see how it turned out!

See some people would try and hide that fact. I bought this from my friend that purchased it at the show. Yes same one. I'm trying to see if I can dig up a picture or two of it from the show to have a good before and after. At one point someone posted a picture of some cash on it and said they wouldn't piss on it for 60.00. My goal has been to show what you can do if you put time energy, and of course money into it. I was able to reuse a good portion of the parts that were there. However it has all new rottendog boards, and a rebuilt sound board from ksarcade. New swear roms from John Wart. Full chrome kit direct from pinball dreams in Germany. Jim in Hamden touched up and clear coated the playfield. Lots of other stuff I won't get into, in this thread.

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Here is what is likely to be coming from me.
The Addams Family: Clean good playfield, Uncle Lester Mod, Cliffy protector, LEDs
Xenon with CPR playfield installed, LEDS, rebuilt flippers, repinned connectors
Star Wars Trilogy: Shopped out, LEDS
junkyard: Shopped out, LEDS
Jokerz: Shopped out players pin, but trust me, it plays awesome
Dr dude: Unshopped taking if I have room

On the list of games what doesn't sell in the next day or 2 I will hold for the show. I really want to contribute to the free play area. I've put a lot of work into these games and would like to show them off. That is why I haven't listed prices on them. However if a good offer comes my way I could deliver and drop off at the show

#242 9 years ago

I need a couple sheets of glass. Id also be interested in a set of powder coated legs in white. if any of you have the ability to do that, please let me know.

Thanks
Mike

#243 9 years ago

I'm bringing a pin FS/FT for the first time....a nice COMET. Repro everything, NOS ramp, clean, 100% working and most importantly.....fun!
image-122.jpgimage-122.jpgimage-162.jpgimage-162.jpgimage-143.jpgimage-143.jpg

#244 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I'm bringing a pin FS/FT for the first time....a nice COMET. Repro everything, NOS ramp, clean, 100% working and most importantly.....fun!

That's one gorgeous Comet! How much are you looking to get for it?

#245 9 years ago

WTB: Sorcerer backglass and bumper cap(s)

#246 9 years ago

I have extra parts I ought to sell. These include:

1) Cabinet decal set for Whitewater (only a few months old and never unboxed)

2) Diner cup repro bought last year and never used.

I'm sure there's more, but let me see if these generate any interest. Please PM me if you think you might want either.

#247 9 years ago

Just posted this repro SS bezel in another thread.
I can bring it to the show.

photo 4 (2).JPGphoto 4 (2).JPG

#248 9 years ago

gl.jpggl.jpg

Still looking for one of these.

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I have extra parts I ought to sell. These include:
1) Cabinet decal set for Whitewater (only a few months old and never unboxed)
2) Diner cup repro bought last year and never used.
I'm sure there's more, but let me see if these generate any interest. Please PM me if you think you might want either.

Hey, I recognize that Diner cup! LOL

I will be there Sat, try to find me. Would love to put a face to the names (although I am horrible with names)

Chris

#250 9 years ago

I have some parts I can bring and sell.

WPC95 Driver Board. GI connectors are hacked. I think string 5 is out. Rest works fine. 100.00 OBO
Data East Driver Board from Lazer War. Working 125.00 OBO
Stern LED DMD Has a vertical line stuck on 100.00 OBO
Whitewater Large left main ramp 40.00 typcial cracks etc

I have other ramps as well. from TOTAN, Tron, and plastics for TOTAN
Close to NOS Secret Service plastic set. Best offer

Revenge From Mars PRISM card. Best offer.
Stargate Pyramid Plastic Best Offer

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Williamsburg, VA
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 81.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2014-pinfest-wtbfs-thread/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.