Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Score_Adjustment_right_side.jpg
Score_Adjustment_left_side.jpg
IMG_0759.JPG
IMG_0756.JPG
#1 11 years ago

My Aladdin's Castle has no cards not one! There are three adjustments in the back box that I don't know what they are. Can anyone help.

IMG_0756.JPGIMG_0756.JPG IMG_0759.JPGIMG_0759.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I'll have a look at mine when i get home from work and see if i've got any that will help.

#3 11 years ago

Thanks Andy any pictures of any adjustments would help. back box, cabinet etc.

#4 11 years ago

An Owner's Manual would have all the information you need on the Adjustment Plugs. Pinball Resource sells them for around $4.00.

Ken

#5 11 years ago

The manual that's available on ipdb.org only details the jumpers on the board in the cabinet...

#6 11 years ago

Here are the backbox adjustments. It's a project pin so a bit hard to get at the front at the moment due to too many other projects in my garage but will see is there are any others I can give you soon. Cheers

Score_Adjustment_left_side.jpgScore_Adjustment_left_side.jpg Score_Adjustment_right_side.jpgScore_Adjustment_right_side.jpg

#7 11 years ago

Thanks Andy perfect..

#8 11 years ago

Glad i could help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aladdins-castle-with-no-cards and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.