• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SM,LOTR 001.JPG
#1 10 years ago

All pins I would consider buying.

If anyone has any of these they'd consider selling at a great price please let me know.

#2 10 years ago

Bumpy mcBump.

#3 10 years ago

What are you looking to pay for either an Addams Family or LOTR pin, shipping charges excluded?
BTW, no one will sell you a pin at a loss, you have to offer fair market value...

#4 10 years ago

All games are great and I own 2 of the 3 you seek. You will pay over 4k for any of these titles in decent condition, unless they are beat up. The good thing is that they made a lot of all 3 of them, so you should not have to wait too long to find a nice one. No matter which you decide on you will be happy!

#5 10 years ago

LOTR is the one that everyone plays the most at my place! People who are not into pinball love the game due to the theme, the music, and all the multiballs that are mostly easy to accomplish. I have had this game for over 3 years and it still gets most respect! Had offers to sell but I would have sellers remorse

#6 10 years ago

The game is deep for the serious pin head, so you will most likely never totally beat the game. overall great pin!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from BestShot31:

What are you looking to pay for either an Addams Family or LOTR pin, shipping charges excluded?
BTW, no one will sell you a pin at a loss, you have to offer fair market value...

I'm looking at the $4K-$4500 Shipped range. I realize that may or may not land some of these titles. I'm throwing it out there. Shouldn't be pissing away $4500 anyway so if this comes up empty I'm ok with that too. Just curious what's available. Not looking to make any offer that isn't fair.

#8 10 years ago

Good luck with customs! I have heard it is a issue to ship across borders.

#9 10 years ago

Not an issue,just costs a lot.
Brokerage fees,Gst,or Hst for Pauz21.
This is why games cost so much here in the first place.
I bet the average game costs 20% more here in Canada.
I am shipping a game to California today,at least it's going the other way.
Cheaper for him.

#10 10 years ago

I have two out of three of those games listed,and wouldn't even consider selling at those prices.
Not being a dick,they are just worth a lot more here.

#11 10 years ago

No offense taken. Like I said... throwing it out there. I am taking a good look at a Maverick here. What's a good price for one.

#12 10 years ago

Sorry I don't know much about that title.
I would guess around 3000.00 or under.

#13 10 years ago

From what I have seen these games cost between $5000 and $6000. I bought 2 of the three you are seeking in the last 2 weeks. You have good taste in pins. Good luck.
SM,LOTR 001.JPGSM,LOTR 001.JPG

#14 10 years ago

A Pinsider is selling a faded, but fully working Williams Indiana Jones (for around $4500, in Michigan), a game that I think is better than The Addams Family, which I also have and love too.

Also, if you are seriously looking at a Maverick, my advice would be to save your money. It's not even in the same league or planet as the three games you started this post with.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/addams-familyspider-manlotr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.