AC/DC Premium / LE's ,,, When ?

Started 2 years ago by BLACK_ROSE in forum Game manufacturersStern Pinball.

AC/DC Premium / LE's ,,, When ?

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • 15 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from BLACK_ROSE

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years ago
    #

I'm Not Bitch-n and I haven't made No More call's than I should've , But When is Stern Gonna Start Shipp-n/ Releasing some of these " WANTED " Pin's .. I'm Gett-n Impatient !!!!!!!!!!!

Also check out this Video , I can hear myself in the background, does anyone know the Owner of this Video ( Gizmnoic ) I Love this Guy's camera ( I want 1 Just Like it ) ... I posted on his You_Tube vid- hope he respond's or Join's Pinside w/ the info..

» YouTube video

2 years ago
    #

Depends on where your Distro's orders are.. Mine were ordered on Day 1 so very early on.. and we are thinking they are going to start to ship around the 11th-15th

2 years ago
    #

CoinTaker is my Dist- , he has 20 or More Ordered , He told me The 1st Prem- on his Order is Mine..
    I was Hoping you would chime in Gex-- .. I Hate Pester-n people , just Stir-n it up Here.. The vid- above I watched the Full length , The Last 2-Player Game i was player 1.. AC/DC is a Drain Monster !! I Hope to set mine up and Learn it to make it play well !! And do the 3- thing's to it that SR told me to..

2 years ago
    #
    Gexchange said:

Mine were ordered on Day 1 so very early on.

Thats why I shopped with the best ; )

2 years ago
    #

That is definitely the best-quality video of any AC/DC pin I've seen to date. They look beautiful...!

2 years ago
    #
    Hwawonyu said:

Gexchange said:Mine were ordered on Day 1 so very early on.
    Thats why I shopped with the best ; )

I Hear Ya !! C.Taker has some Pull w/ Stern.. He Supplies them w/ Led's , I Just Hope he Put his Order in Early !! Everybody is the Best ..

VegasAlleycat said:

That is definitely the best-quality video of any AC/DC pin I've seen to date. They look beautiful...!

After watch-n the above Video , I can Now say that my Father's day camera SUCK's !! I rem- the guy Film-n , Just wish I knew who he was.. I'm Sure he will respond to my comment , and when he gives me the info , My Video's Will lOOk like his !!

2 years ago
    #

You just gotta buy another pin to tide you over for the next few weeks BR! Then sell it when ACDC shows up.

2 years ago
    #

I'm Try-n to Hold out JarJar, but Yr rite !! I was Almost Ready to Jump on pin-tastic's STTNG he Just Sold.. I offered him $ 2500.00 and said i can come 2-nite ( 3-day's ago ) he said No !! The Pinball Auction in Winston-Salem is next week-end , maybe I'll score me something.. Anyone want an AFM ? If there's 1 there. Having ONLY 2-Keeper's and 1 on Order , I'm Gett-n itchy !! I usually Always have 1-2-Sale .

2 years ago
    #

I am itchy too! Anyone have an update on the prem and le shipments?

2 years ago
    #

End of next week they ship.

2 years ago
    #

Chris told me Monday , Mine ship's out the 19th..... Dam I Can't Wait !!! I'm so Thankful for Stern to let some Slip out to be at the TPF.. I think I Will be Very Pleased with this Pin.. I Might sell my TZ
    ( BSD is Goin No Where ) to Keep on Bring-n in other Title's.. My Pin Fund is Gett-n a Lil-Low.. Just a Little !!

2 years ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

I Might sell my TZ

BR you got to keep your TZ.

2 years ago
    #

Steve Ritchie kindly wrote a note to my wife at the TPF that says "I hope you enjoy your new AC/DC pinball". I'm getting excited, but my ship date is supposed to be later in April. Got the premium and I really like the translite. Also, we ordered 5 CDs to start the rockin' in advance.

RGR

Pinball master
    2,533,400 2
    2 years ago
    #

Dam Aussie bands...

2 years ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

I Might sell my TZ

It won't be the B_R garage without TZ in it!

Too bad you couldn't snag that STTNG, but your ACDC will be there before you know it.

2 years ago
    #
    RGR said:

Dam Aussie bands...

Shiiiiite. Bands more UK than Aussie. They're all Scottish!

2 years ago
    #
    scooter said:

BLACK_ROSE said:I Might sell my TZ
    BR you got to keep your TZ.

-------------------------------------------------------

jarjarisgod said:

BLACK_ROSE said:I Might sell my TZ
    It won't be the B_R garage without TZ in it!
    Too bad you couldn't snag that STTNG, but your ACDC will be there before you know it.

It isn't Going anywhere Yet . I'm think-n about gett-n a BDK , Not sure i'd sell TZ for it tho. The TZ & TOM that I picked up last month stayed in The GRG for 18 hr's .

2 years ago
    #

Uhm... Word today for US buyers - not shipping until next week. Can someone confirm this news?

2 years ago
    #
    Bigpin said:

Uhm... Word today for US buyers - not shipping until next week. Can someone confirm this news?

Confirmed From Stern an hour ago.

2 years ago
    #

So this week for europe?^^ Can't wait

2 years ago
    #

B_R
    Shame on you

BLACK_ROSE said:
    I can Now say that my Father's day camera SUCK's !!
    It was a gift, very poor choice of words, ya may hurt somebodys feelings with comments like that.

2 years ago
    #
    Asael said:

So this week for europe?^^ Can't wait

Europe should have already shipped out, or getting ready to ship out.. But I havnt asked that question.

2 years ago
    #

Thanks for the update. Thats why I bought the Pro to hold me over. Who is your shipper BR?

Playfield angle/Tilt is key to gameplay. The TPF video does not look dialed in.

Outlanes wide open from factory = extreme. Latest update also changed Tour multiball from 3 to 2 balls. As if the game was too easy! I email acdc@sternpinball to change it back.

Each multi ball has an add a ball. Which is very cool game extender.

2 years ago
    #
    Av8 said:

Playfield angle/Tilt is key to gameplay

I read that 7 degrees is recommended. Ok, I know nothing!!! How will I know how to set that up : (

2 years ago
    #
    Out-West said:

B_R
    Shame on you
    BLACK_ROSE said:I can Now say that my Father's day camera SUCK's !!
    It was a gift, very poor choice of words, ya may hurt somebodys feelings with comments like that.

Yr rite Out_West , My camera's Video Quality STINK's !!

Av8 said:

Thanks for the update. Thats why I bought the Pro to hold me over. Who is your shipper BR?

I ordered it thru CoinTaker , I haven't asked who his shipper is.. Will he Pick the shipper or does Stern do that ?

2 years ago
    #
    Hwawonyu said:

Av8 said:Playfield angle/Tilt is key to gameplay
    I read that 7 degrees is recommended. Ok, I know nothing!!! How will I know how to set that up : (

SR told me Personally to set it to 7 degrees . Maximum Speed !!!!!!!! I set All my Pin's up Fast anyway...

2 years ago
    #

You could sell me your TZ to fund buying another BR.

The AFM comment there is a thread ran earlier today with alot of people looking to spend upwards of 6500-7000 on an AFM.

Best of luck man hang in there

Thanks for sharin the link

2 years ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

Out-West said:B_R
    Shame on you
    BLACK_ROSE said:I can Now say that my Father's day camera SUCK's !!
    Yr rite Out_West , My camera's Video Quality STINK's !!
    Av8 said:Thanks for the update. Thats why I bought the Pro to hold me over. Who is your shipper BR?
    I ordered it thru CoinTaker , I haven't asked who his shipper is.. Will he Pick the shipper or does Stern do that ?

Stern Can do That I think, We pick our shipper because the freight rates are better, and we can control freight times and which carrier we are using. Some Cough (R&L) Cough love to destroy pinballs then deny claims of liability.

I'm Guessing CT dosn't move enough large freight on there own to beat Sterns Shipping rates, but I could be wrong.

2 years ago
    #
    Gexchange said:

I'm Guessing CT dosn't move enough large freight on there own to beat Sterns Shipping rates, but I could be wrong.

Yr Wrong !! Chris told me he has the Best Rate's on ship-n , Ship'n the Pin to me is $ 175.00 . 4-Real

I'll find out who he use's . And maybe Again , I'm Tell-n TO MUCH !!!!

2 years ago
    #

I would put his rates head to head with mine with a bet. Ive have helped about 15 other Large Distro's in the county with my freight broker and every one of them were shocked, and most switched. $175 With Lift Gate Residential Delivery? Or just Res Delivery?

Cause Either Way, I beat that most of the time, from Colorado to Cali 125-150 With Lift gate, All Day long.

Nothing Wrong With Chris and Mellissa, They are good people I got no issues or complaints with them at all.. Infact I've been sending them a Ton of LED business + my own for GEX. We Even Stock CT Led's in our parts department now!

2 years ago
    #
    Gexchange said:

Nothing Wrong With Chris and Mellissa, They are good people I got no issues or complaints with them at all.. Infact I've been sending them a Ton of LED business + my own for GEX. We Even Stock CT Led's in our parts department now!

Yr a Good man.. The Truck Better be a Lift-Gate !!! I'll be dam if the Driver is Gonna Tilt my 6K+ Pin on it's side and let it slide down the Metal edge to the Road . Shirley not !!

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple