AC/DC pinball documentary

Started 2 years ago by mnpinball in forum Game manufacturersStern Pinball.

AC/DC pinball documentary

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by mnpinball
  • 19 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from BLACK_ROSE

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Nice!
    It's good to see Steve so excited about pinball again.
    I look forward to playing the LE.
    If they up their PF image quality in time to make a Maiden pin, consider me a NIB buyer!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

SWEEEEEEEETTTT!!!

Prepared now....
    [IMG]http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb346/hwawonyu/photo-1.jpg[/IMG]

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Good insight into Steve and the Stern team,already played the pro,can't wait to see what Steve comes up with next!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Nice little doc there. Despite what Steve insists repeatedly throughout though, there doesn't seem to be much of a 'vibe' between all the various members of the team from what I can see in that film. Steve has passion no doubt but he would benefit from being in a more creative environment. It could just be the film that makes it seem that way though.

I bet a JJP documentary would show more of the people involved having fun.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Thanks for posting this, will check it out in a bit.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Absolutely a great video. Steve seems very sincere that this is the best game he has made. Like his sense of humor too. Stop following me! I love seeing how they are made.

Pm me if you dont want your LE. Seriously.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

great video! nice work Stern and thanks for another fantastic game

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

That is really cool! It really is amazing everything that goes into making a pinball machine....

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    chocky909 said:

Nice little doc there. Despite what Steve insists repeatedly throughout though, there doesn't seem to be much of a 'vibe' between all the various members of the team from what I can see in that film. Steve has passion no doubt but he would benefit from being in a more creative environment. It could just be the film that makes it seem that way though.
    I bet a JJP documentary would show more of the people involved having fun.

Yea let's see some nerds having a blast at there computer coding a game. I bet JJP's guys have way more fun.

Please JJP guys are probably living a nightmare right now. Who's more laid back, The dude who just opened a brand new restaurant or the dude who owns Burgerking?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

That's more friggin like it, exciting.
    I'm back, back in the New York Groove, wait wrong game that's Ace!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

That 12 inch Subwoofer is freakin huge!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Very awesome doc. Anyone notice the custom decals for a few of Stern's past games at 10:55?

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I'm happy to see them doing documentary work.
    Its pinball history in the making!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I saw My Premium ,, I don't Mind the Extra wait to get my Pin , Knowing they are Re-working the Stand up Target's , the Light-n bolt's etc.... Can't wait to Play it ,, Rock-n-Roll !!

Thanxx for the Video Mnpinball , You are Keep-n us Connected ... ,

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    Av8 said:

That 12 inch Subwoofer is freakin huge!

They Should've added that Up-grade to the Premium also...

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    BLACK_ROSE said:

Av8 said:That 12 inch Subwoofer is freakin huge!

They Should've added that Up-grade to the Premium also...

The premium now has the 12" sub as well yes it's true ! Steve made it so. I had this confirmed over a week+ ago.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

They cut in a few hints about the next game ( Avengers) just like they slipped in some devil horns in the Transformers video. Nice doc. Steve rules.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Great vid and looks to be a pretty sweet game.

My only complaint is the rectangular eye inserts on the lower playfield?

All in all excellent ideas.

hassanchop

Pinball master
    2,735,000 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

cool!! thnks!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I really like how excited Steve seems to be about the machine. I'm sure most designers are when they are working on a machine but he seems to be so much more animated.

Chris

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Steve rules, hope I get to try this game someday, not alot of pins on location anymore

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

This should be a money maker for operators. I would never pass it on location. I talked to a tech guy at Stern who played it. He said the LEDs on Premium are "blinding" super bright. Sweet.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    mnpinball said:

The premium now has the 12" sub as well [:-)] yes it's true ! Steve made it so. I had this confirmed over a week+ ago.

I called Flipper Fidelity monday and left a message to call me regarding a Speaker system for AC/DC , he hasn't called me back yet , I think I'll wait and see how the Pin sound's 1st..

» YouTube video

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple