20130422_152125.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0762.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
tumblr_mc3hg5VpQP1qcy0p7o1_500.gif
IMG955741.jpg

There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.
#1 11 years ago

Wanted to post these for Hemi. We've been working together on a web page for both our mods. It is almost ready. Anyways, wanted to put up a few pics for Hemis upcoming mod for the ACDC cannon. It's based on the cannon toy in other threads and will be an awesome effect!! This is just a prototype for now and WILL evolve some. The effect is really cool and with the flasher it really simulates cannon fire! Heres some pics. Lots of cool stuff coming for ACDC.

c.JPGc.JPG ccc.JPGccc.JPG aaa.JPGaaa.JPG aaaaa.JPGaaaaa.JPG cc.JPGcc.JPG photo_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG

#2 11 years ago

More

photo_3.JPGphoto_3.JPG photo_4.JPGphoto_4.JPG photoa.JPGphotoa.JPG d.JPGd.JPG dd.JPGdd.JPG ddd.JPGddd.JPG

#3 11 years ago

Lookin Good!

#4 11 years ago

Another great mod from Hemi. Put me on the list for one.

#5 11 years ago

Great looking mod, how much $?

#6 11 years ago

looks great!

waiting for mine from china, i'm going to install a red/orange led on the tip of the cannon.

i like what you did with the leds.

#7 11 years ago

gprotein.... This mod that Zdoor currently has in his machine, is a Chinese toy that he modified to fit his machine and he changed out the LED inside the cannon to orange. I will be doing more to the toy cannon when I get mine from China. If you just want this look and nothing else, just send me a PM.

Thanks for posting the pictures Zdoor.

#8 11 years ago

Put me on list for complete cannon mod once you finalize.

#9 11 years ago

Friggen beautiful! Nice job as usual Steve.

#10 11 years ago

I'm in, someone take my money

#11 11 years ago

I'm in too, please add me to the list - great mod can't wait.

Bill

#12 11 years ago

Sign me up!

#13 11 years ago

Does the mod come with the cool looking cannon too? Sign me up. Nice mod!

#14 11 years ago

That canon keeps evolving. Best mod so far on the AC DC. I'm in !!!!!

#15 11 years ago

Thanks everyone for posting here if you want this mod, and please continue to post, because it is easier to track everyone that is interested in it. I am still waiting for my Chinese toy cannon to arrive, I only ordered 3 and they are spoken for. Once, I receive them and know this is a honorable supplier, I can order a bunch and offer them up as a complete plug and play kit.

When I get mine dialed in the way I like it, I will come up with prices. I do know they will be plug in for the power connection into the machine and I have more AC/DC mods in the works as well.

#16 11 years ago

Add me to the list for the cannon + flasher mod.

#17 11 years ago

I'm in for 1

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

gprotein.... This mod that Zdoor currently has in his machine, is my cannon kit that I sell for $30.00 and he changed out the LED inside the cannon to orange. I will be doing more to the toy cannon when I get mine from China. If you just want this look and nothing else, just send me a PM.
Thanks for posting the pictures Zdoor.

Count me in for a cannon with flasher installed.

#19 11 years ago

Add me to the list for the cannon + flasher mod.

#20 11 years ago

For those of us that already have your cannon flasher mod and have already ordered the cannon, how easy is it to just add the orange light?

#21 11 years ago

Already ordered my Cannon's on that same day but please include me in whatever other fun "trimmings" I will need

#22 11 years ago

Definitely interested in this. If only China wasn't so far away I would be able to start working on the cannon...

#23 11 years ago

Yes. This is an amazing upgrade. Full assembly for me.

#24 11 years ago

love it, list me.

#25 11 years ago

I have been talking to Zdoor and he said it in not a problem adding the orange LEDs to the new cannon toy if you already have my kit, the harness will reach just fine. I will ask him to post the placement location of them in the new cannon.

Thanks everyone for your interest in the up coming mod.

#26 11 years ago

The led is located on the underside of the cannon facing down on the ball. The bare metal and ball itself reflect the light very well. To route the wire follow the path of the coil wires and through the 2 wire clips located on the bottom backside of the cannon

#28 11 years ago

Please Add me to the list for the cannon + flasher mod + the other lighting effects your working on

#29 11 years ago

Add me please guys, I'm in for the full cannon kit! Looks great

#30 11 years ago

Hemi, I already have the cannon on order but do not have your flasher mod. I guess I will wait a little bit to sit what else you come up with. Looks great so far!

#31 11 years ago

Has anyone heard or received their toy cannon from this China website?....

#32 11 years ago

nope still waiting, my order was on Feb 9, i guess 2 more weeks before it gets here.

#33 11 years ago

That is when I also ordered mine.... so how did you come up with this 2 more weeks time line?.... I have not heard anything from them....

#34 11 years ago

i used to order a lot from china and everytime it takes about a month, when its not express shipping.
plus it's/was the Chinese New Year festivities, so there is a lot of catch up to do.

i have not heard anything from them either.

#35 11 years ago

Has anyone heard or received their toy cannon from this China website?....

I've had a couple of emails from them and they told me 3 days ago they will ship in 10 days to Australia.

#36 11 years ago

Put me down for one please

#37 11 years ago

I've got the cannon on order, but am interested in seeing the whole lighting package that you come up with.

#38 11 years ago

Put me down for one please hemi

#39 11 years ago

Looks like a factory toy. Very nice work so far. Nice finishing touch.

#40 11 years ago

Hemi, great mod. please put me down for one with the orange led please. Thanks, Mark

#41 11 years ago

Me too please!

#42 11 years ago

I will make sure I PM everyone when the times comes . Also this way gives me a head. Also, I talked to my Brother, who is very good at painting details on models and showed him the pictures. He said no problem painting these up for everyone.

#43 11 years ago

Put me on the list for the full kit please!

#44 11 years ago

How difficult would this be to install? I'm not a complete boob with things, but I don't know if I'd trust myself doing a ton of complicated things to install it. Basically just wondering what the degree of difficulty is for installation.

Looks great by the way.

#45 11 years ago

This mod will not be hard to install, I have step by step pictured directions to make it as easy as possible. My harness will plug into the factory harness for the power connection. You will not need to remove any ramps or plastics (other then the cannon plastics cover) to install this mod.

Can other Pinsider can vouch for me that my current cannon kit is easy to install?

#46 11 years ago

This mod will not be hard to install, I have step by step pictured directions to make it as easy s possible. My harness will plug into the factory harness for the power connection. You will not need to remove any ramps or plastics (other then the cannon plastics cover) to install this mod.
Can other Pinsider can vouch for me that my current cannon kit is easy to install?

yep...easy install

#47 11 years ago

Hey, if I can do it, it has to be easy. Steve's a great guy to do business with, as well.

#48 11 years ago

I'm interested in this mod. What is the cost?

#49 11 years ago

I have not came up with a price for it yet.... I am still waiting for my toy cannon to arrive for me to total go to town on it. Zdoor (my website partner) purchase his from eBay before the price when crazy and received his. He did a prototype look on it for me, and I will be adding more LEDs and effects to this cannon, but I want to get mine to finalize a price. Also I want to make sure I can rely on this Chinese company to get me these toy cannons. I have possibly another supplier lined up (Thanks to Zdoor), but the toy cannons are a lit more money then this Chinese company, that is why I want to hole off on a price for now.

It will have a custom paint job, meaning more detailed, like Zdoor shows. It will be able to be added on to my current cannon kit that I make.

I have not said anything on the forum about this .... But here is what I am also planning to do with this toy cannon... I am making a HUGE mod for AC/DC that I have been working on for months now. It will be a light show for the Band Members, LE Train and now this toy cannon. The lighting effect going to add so much to the machine, because I will be using my own programmer that is 100% NOT a part of the machines programming. So I can write my own code and get my own effects.... I am calling this mod, "The Total Rock Concert" mod. There will be a limited numbers of them because if the cost that is involved. This will be my BEST mod every and certainly my most expensive. More on this to come.

#50 11 years ago

Put me in for one of your Total Rock Concert mods, sounds amazing! I've been holding off on getting any of your lighting mods since I knew you were working on some stuff.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 310 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-cannon-mod-with-prototype-flasher-awesome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.