I think most of the A listers are overrated, but there are some special stand-out ones I don't even like to play a full credit on.
1) Cirqus Voltaire - terrible game, it looks like someone drank green and purple paint and then vomited it onto the machine. Ringmaster is irritating, top left of the playfield is wasted with .. 2 plain ball locks, it's just like ToM, except that one is actually good.
2) Attack From Mars - could never even understand why people like this one, dull dull dull, and ugly playfield art to go with it.
3) Medieval Madness - the sound bites just irritate me for some reason, and the playfield isn't very interesting. I would love to own one so I could sell it.
4) Indiana Jones - just doesn't feel fun, although I love the artwork and theme. It's one I expected to like so that was quite a let down.
5) TOTAN - I owned one of these for a while. This is probably the most beautiful looking game ever made, and one of the nicest sounding. I absolutely love it as a piece of art. Unfortunately it's let down by the rules. Shoot the flashing symbols. What? Again?
Seems sad but a lot of collectors just seem to go for whatever is the most valuable or most prized trophy. If all machines were of equal value, I'd own a Dirty Harry, Scared Stiff or Shadow over any of the above games.