• Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

snarf.jpg
images-451.jpg
Office space.jpg
There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 10 years ago

4 New CPR Products Now Available for Purchase:

1.) STRIKES & SPARES PLAYFIELD
Gallery Up: http://classicplayfields.com/photo150.html
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS BEING EMAILED OUT (in waves of 15-20 every 4-5 days)
TO THE ORIGINAL REQUEST GROUP WHO EMAILED OUR S&S INBOX WATCH YOUR EMAIL BETWEEN APRIL 2 and APRIL 23

2.) NITRO GROUNDSHAKER PLASTICS
23-piece extended set, genuine 8-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes double slings, some doubled common-break pieces, three customized coin door inserts, two key fobs, and a custom 3D desktop display assembly
Gallery: http://classicplayfields.com/photo152.html
Purchase: http://classicplayfields.com/store-plastics.html

3.) ELVIRA AND THE PARTY MONSTERS PLASTICS
March 2014 FINAL Re-Run. License has expired, and this will be the last run. Previous two runs (2009 and 2011) sold out in less than a year. Grab now or forever hold your peace. 25-piece extended set, genuine 9-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes clears, giant 23-inch topper piece, promo piece, and three key fobs.
Gallery: http://classicplayfields.com/photo83.html

4.) MYSTIC PLASTICS
21-piece extended set, genuine 8-color ink-silkscreened on laser cut PETG. Includes double slings, some doubled common-break pieces, three custom colormatched coin door inserts, and a custom 3D desktop display assembly.
Gallery: http://classicplayfields.com/photo151.html

Stu
CPR Art Director
http://classicplayfields.com

#2 10 years ago

Elvira plastics, fantastic! just what I was looking for!

#3 10 years ago

Dang! There is timing for you. I was just looking for ngs plastics yesterday. Placing my order shortly!

#4 10 years ago

Lots More coming out soon.....

Quoted from bbaker2824:

Dang! There is timing for you

#5 10 years ago

Ohhh solid list of good stuff here, thanks for the additions!

(insert required comment here about what I personally want you to do next, and you better do it!)

#6 10 years ago

Hi Stu

What's the fastest route to get a set of the EATPM plastics to AZ? I am bringing one of these to ZAPCON and need to get the plastics by 4/11 to have time to put the game back together before the show on 4/12?

Thanks
Kris

#7 10 years ago

Awesome News Stu!

Been waiting for the Strikes and Spares playfield for some time and based upon those pictures, it was well worth the wait!. Now I just need to watch my inbox

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Lots More coming out soon...

I'm going to flip the usual "Stu where is my X" script and say I was actually glad the EATPM was just the plastics (have them, they're great, buy them if you need them for sure!) and not the backglass, I'm tapped for pin funds.

I would have found a way to buy it anyways though I'm sure. Keep up the awesome work CPR.

#9 10 years ago

EATPM Backglass (with Mirroring) and the Pin•Bot Backglass (also with Mirroring) will be available
soon....

Quoted from Aurich:

and not the backglass, I'm tapped for pin funds.

Kris, you will have to contact Kevin for a "Rush" Shipping (no idea of Cost for Expidited UPS charge).....

Quoted from kbliznick:

What's the fastest route to get a set of the EATPM plastics to AZ?

#10 10 years ago

Artwork looks great on the Strikes & Spares, nice work. I just hope there isn't too much clearcoat on all of those rollover inserts.

#11 10 years ago

Stu, great job on the NGS plastics. As always, the 3D desk plastic and keychain is a nice bonus

#12 10 years ago

You & me both, I can't wait to restore mine but I'm so Not looking forward to those rollovers!

Quoted from BrianBannon:

I just hope there isn't too much clearcoat on all of those rollover inserts

#13 10 years ago

Any update on the Diner Backglass?

#14 10 years ago

How about those NEW Plastics Sets, pretty sweet huh?.....

#15 10 years ago

Ordered Elvira, also been waiting. Screwed up and let my other set go with my pin i sold 2 years ago. Just got another in need of plastic. Now can we get some EVATPM playfields and translights made pretty please?.

#16 10 years ago

How long does it usually take to get a response email about ordering? I sent in my Paragon plastics order but haven't heard anything from it. I have never ordered from CPR so it may be normal to wait a few days.

#17 10 years ago

I picked up a beautiful set of Paragon plastics at TPF and had Paul Faris autograph the big right corner plastic. I don't own any of the games in this release Stu, but looking forward to what you've got in the works.

#18 10 years ago

Glad the EATPM backglass isn't ready because the wife would have been pissed

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

How long does it usually take to get a response email about ordering? I sent in my Paragon plastics order but haven't heard anything from it. I have never ordered from CPR so it may be normal to wait a few days.

The guy who handles sales was on vacation.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-holiday

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

I picked up a beautiful set of Paragon plastics at TPF

I must have missed those.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

How long does it usually take to get a response email about ordering?

Quoted from SealClubber:

The guy who handles sales was on vacation.

Quoted from Gov:

Aahhhh Yeeaaaaa,

Did you not get the memo?

Office space.jpgOffice space.jpg

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Glad the EATPM backglass isn't ready because the wife would have been pissed

I tend not to tell the wife when I messin with Elvira

images-451.jpgimages-451.jpg
#24 10 years ago

Just placed my order Thanks!

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Pin•Bot Backglass (also with Mirroring) will be available
soon....

Sweet!
What process will it be?

Quoted from Stu:

The ES BG was "Spot PMS Colors" vrs WW which is a CMYK Process Color system

#26 10 years ago

CMYK

Quoted from zippydapinhead:

What process will it be

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Any update on the Diner Backglass?

+1

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I asked about them because I didn't see any on the table and thought surely they would bring their latest product. They had a couple sets sitting on a box behind the table. Said they were the photo shoot sets, yet mine still have the masking on both sides.

#30 10 years ago

We still have about 45 other projects currently being worked on so keep an eye out for New Product Releases....

Stu
CPR Art Director

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We still have about 45 other projects currently being worked on so keep an eye out for New Product Releases....
Stu
CPR Art Director

Nice

#32 10 years ago

Probably have about 10-12 New Backglasses coming out this year, very exciting, and some kewl surprises.....

#33 10 years ago

Strikes and Spares playfield...WOOT!

#34 10 years ago

F14 wink wink?

#35 10 years ago

Star gazer plastics???

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

How about those NEW Plastics Sets, pretty sweet huh?.....

thanks for that insightful answer

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We still have about 45 other projects currently being worked on so keep an eye out for New Product Releases...

Your gonna need a vacation SOON Stu.

#38 10 years ago

Whatz a vacation?

#39 10 years ago

Hope I made the list for Strikes and Spare playfield.

Awesome work CPR

#40 10 years ago

Dang,I take it Ramps aren't included with the EATPM

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Whatz a vacation?

Oh I forgot, you don't make enough to go on one and even if ya did nobody can find the key to the lock and chain that's keeping you chained to your desk. You NEED a vacation bad.

#42 10 years ago

We dont make ramps.....

Quoted from karmalord:

Dang,I take it Ramps aren't included with the EATPM

#43 10 years ago

OMG! > Where the Hell is that damn KEY!.....Lock the Doors / Call the Cops, we have to find that Key! Ya gotta get me outta here! I gotta get outta here! Here kitty kitty key.....

Quoted from MustangPaul:

nobody can find the key to the lock and chain that's keeping you chained to your desk

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

OMG! > Where the Hell is that damn KEY!.....Lock the Doors / Call the Cops, we have to find that Key! Ya gotta get me outta here! I gotta get outta here! Here kitty kitty key.....

That's the spirit.

#45 10 years ago

Just ordered an EATPM plastics set! I think your plastics are great and this will be my 3rd set. I have a feeling you guys are going to put me in the poor house with whats coming up. Still crossing my fingers and hoping for Dr. Dude stuff someday....

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

We dont make ramps.....

Wish somebody would

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Wish somebody would

When I talked to James at Pinball Inc. he said they are in production and next on the list to be released. That conversation was at the Ohio show.

#48 10 years ago

any chance of a haunted house backglass or playfield from CPR?

#49 10 years ago

How about Flash Gordon PF rerun? At 10000 made, that's a lot of Soldiers to save.

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from SealClubber:

How about Flash Gordon PF rerun? At 10000 made, that's a lot of Soldiers to save.

right after the DW plastics.

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/4-new-cpr-products-now-available-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.