(Topic ID: 90633)

2014 Pinball at the Zoo Shirt RE-Pre-Order

By RyanClaytor

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

daLadies.jpg
    thatGuy_Cyclopes.jpg
    Patz18x20.jpg
    patzMensShirt.jpg

#1 9 years ago

Hi Guys,

I'm Ryan, the 2014 Event Artist for Pinball at the Zoo.

patzMensShirt.jpgpatzMensShirt.jpg

Sales for the 2014 Pinball at the Zoo shirt I illustrated went pretty darn well. So well, in fact, that they're now SOLD OUT! We're considering printing another run, however that run depends on demand. If I can get at least a dozen shirts pre-ordered this week, we'll go ahead and print some more.

How does this work:
    Over the course of this week, folks interested in a shirt can navigate to the T-shirt pre-order section on my website and place your order through the PayPal button provided here:

http://www.elephanteater.com/comics#shirts

If, by the end of the day on Friday (May 16th, 2014), I’ve secured the required number of pre-orders, we’ll go ahead and print some more shirts. If we do not meet the required number, then the second run of shirts will not be printed and I will refund your pre-order money in full (PayPal makes it very easy to do this).

Patz18x20.jpgPatz18x20.jpg

Specifications:
    These are high-quality, ring-spun cotton (very soft) shirts with a 4-color screen printed image on the front. Once the sizes reach XL and above, I'd probably suggest ordering the next size up (...if you're traditionally an XL, order XXL...if you traditionally wear a XXXL, order XXXXL.). I wear a Large and I'm comfortable in a Large, but I've heard comments from the bigger guys that they fit a little more snug than they're used to.

So, that’s it! Hope to see some more of these mean green machines walkin’ around. If you have any questions, feel free to comment here.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#2 9 years ago

I will be placing an order in just a few minutes. Hopefully enough guys want this shirt to get the next run going! Order up guys!!!

Thanks,
    Alex

#3 9 years ago

Hi Ryan,
    just placed an order
    cheers
    Paul

#4 9 years ago

Hi Ryan,
    I am in as well...

#5 9 years ago

I've already got a couple.

The shirt rocks, Ryan. Great work.

Good luck with the limited-edition version.

Pete

#6 9 years ago

Thanks a bunch, guys. Really appreciate the support. Still need a few more to run the reprint.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    Ryan

#7 9 years ago

Final day bump. I preordered 2 more. Lets make this happen.

#8 9 years ago

I like them . I am prolly in , How much are they?

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

I like them . I am prolly in , How much are they?

$20 total ($15 +$5 shipping in the US...more for overseas) Here's the direct link if you're interested:

#10 9 years ago

Ryan, do you plan on having gold-flake lettering for the Limited Edition (LE) version of the t-shirt? The ladies from Cyclopes wanted me to ask... GLWS!

Brad

#11 9 years ago

Ha-ha! Why you gotta tease me with those awkwardly-proportioned temptress clones?

daLadies.jpgdaLadies.jpg

*LOL* I'll have you know, I'm still rockin' Roger Sharpe on my iPhone wallpaper.

thatGuy_Cyclopes.jpgthatGuy_Cyclopes.jpg

I swear, that image makes my day every time I look down at it.

Thanks, again, for bringing the Cyclopes and thanks, too, for the well wishes on the T-shirt re-print.

Take care, Brad!
    Ryan

#12 9 years ago

It the only thing I have (for now) to tease you about Ryan, so I keep going back to the well! I need to contact my Michigan friends to come up with some new material. And I hope to see plenty of people in PATZ 2014 t-shirts over the next 10+ years!

Brad

#13 9 years ago

What does the SM mean on the front of the horse?

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

What does the SM mean on the front of the horse?

Artist's signature. Cyclopes art was by Seamus McLaughlin.

(I don't need another Pinball at the Zoo shirt, but like the one I picked up at the show! )

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from jellikit:

It the only thing I have (for now) to tease you about Ryan, so I keep going back to the well!

It's a well worth revisiting, Brad. That art package doesn't tire easily. Ha-ha! ...and I am not easily offended, so keep it comin'. *LOL*

The Cyclopes artwork is one of those rare times where bad becomes good again. It's so far past bad that it rounds the corner and becomes good again. No, scratch that, not good...AWESOME! I just love it.

Tempted by the temptresses' plumber cracks,
    Ryan

#17 9 years ago

One of my favorite shirts. It looks great on my wife as well. Nice work Ryan.

#18 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rock914:

One of my favorite shirts. It looks great on my wife as well. Nice work Ryan.

Thanks so much, Rock! Really appreciate the kind words.

Sincerely,
    Ryan

#19 9 years ago

Last day bump. Still need a few more orders for a reprint. Thanks for all the positive feedback so far, guys! ...even from those who already bought a first-run shirt. That means a lot to me.

Best,
    Ryan

#20 9 years ago

Bump... come on guys. These shirts are sweet. I will donate $40 to pinside if these reprints go through!

#21 9 years ago

payment sent and I pmed you Ryan.

Thanks,
    Alex

#22 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rbeckhorn:

These shirts are sweet.

Thanks a bunch, R-beck.

Quoted from Rbeckhorn:

I will donate $40 to pinside if these reprints go through!

Let's hope, for the sake of Robin, these get reprinted.

Quoted from boostedskex:

payment sent and I pmed you Ryan.

PM'ed ya back. No problem, Alex.

#23 9 years ago

I'll take 2 how much?

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from Hondanut:

I'll take 2 how much?

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

$20 total ($15 +$5 shipping in the US...more for overseas) Here's the direct link if you're interested:

Thanks for your interest, Hondanut.

-Ryan

#25 9 years ago

Alright, guys, this Re-Pre-Order is a GO!

I don't exactly have the numbers I need to cover my costs, but it's close enough. Plus, I exhibit my work at a few comic conventions each year, so I don't think I'll have too much trouble moving them. Thanks a bunch for your interest in the shirts.

I'll be placing the order early next week, so if there are any remaining folks with an interest in the shirt, please head over to this link to place your pre-order:

If the button is still up, you can still pre-order your shirts.

Once I place the orders, it will probably take a week or two for me to receive them, then maybe another week for me to get it to you. I appreciate your patience with this. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a msg here or PM me. I'll be happy let you know where we are in the process.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rbeckhorn:

Bump... come on guys. These shirts are sweet. I will donate $40 to pinside if these reprints go through!

Awesome. Thanks Ryan.. I have completed my donation.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rbeckhorn:

Awesome. Thanks Ryan.. I have completed my donation.

You are a gentleman and a scholar!

1 week later
    #28 9 years ago

Hi guys,

Just wanted to update this thread to let you know how things are going. Payment was made and the shirts are on order as of last week. The company told me it will take up to 10 business days for turn around time (but hopefully shorter). I'll post here again once I receive them (or receive more information).

Thanks again for your pre-orders! Can't wait to get these shirts to you.

Sincerely,
    Ryan

#29 9 years ago

Okay, so the t-shirt printers turned these things around in record time, the shirts arrived at my house a couple days ago (they look GREAT, just like the first batch did), and I JUST finished packaging all the re-pre-orders. I'm off to the post office now, so if you helped make this pre-order happen, you can expect your shirt sometime this week! ...unless you're in Australia, then it might take a bit longer.

The pre-order status has now been removed from the paypal button on my website, so if anyone else is interested in a shirt, feel free to head on over here:

Thanks, again, for your support, guys! Hope you like your new threads! I sure enjoyed making 'em and it's been a blast seeing them around a few pinball gatherings recently!

Take care,
    Ryan Claytor (2014 Pinball at the Zoo - Event Artist)
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-shirt-re-pre-order and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.