Finally got TZ :)

Started 2 years ago by dlbuller in forum All PinballAll Pinball.

Forum » All Pinball » Topic

Finally got TZ :)

Topic summary

• Started 2 years ago by dlbuller
  • 23 Pinsiders participating in this thread.
  • Latest reply from absocountry2

Tilts/ ignores / abuse

Sharing and favs

Games linked to topic

Help us build a pinball game knowledge base by linking topics to the games discussed in them!

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 more hours at work.... 19 more hours until i pick up a TZ I hate waiting.....yeah, this thread is pointless, sorry.

i love you

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I'd be excited too!!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Welcome to the club.

In 21 hours.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

W()()T!! Hope the wait is not too painful

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

while I'm waiting, you guys should check out and buy this (no, you really dont have to buy it at all but i am trying to sell it because i convinced my wife that its a "steal" and I will never get this price again....even though I might and its not really a huge steal...but yeah..i dont want to wait anymore)....to help me fund TZ

ebay.com link » Marantz Pmd671 Digital Recording Interface

thanks and I really do love you

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

30 more mins

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

22 mins for ya

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

thanks...a countdown is nice

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

A few minutes now....

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Stop playing with the clock!!
    High risk big reward in the Twilight Zone.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Rest easy....

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Made it home....now I wait until tomorrow at 9 am I leave.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Great. I'm sure it will be very easy to fall asleep and have a deep slumber with nothing on your mind.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    TheLaw said:

I'm sure it will be very easy to fall asleep and have a deep slumber with nothing on your mind ...

I've got just one word for you, dlbuller ......... Ambien.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Hope it works out for you!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Let's see some pics when you get it home! The count down is killin me

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Ill post pics! The playfield is dirty and clock has been taken apart but it should clean up nicely.

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

It's going to kill me after I get it too....my wife is making me go dress shopping with her....I won't get to mess with it right away! Maybe I tell her to shop for other things too? After we get her dress? Maybe that's a bad idea too....

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 more hours and it's mine

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    dlbuller said:

my wife is making me go dress shopping with her....I won't get to mess with it right away!

You are kidding right? You must be newly married.......

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Yeah married only a year and a half.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

You must really love your wife dlbuller. Good for you. I would send her on her way shopping and dive right in. Then again, that is probably why I am single.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Fight it early on, or else you will be stuck shopping with her forever! lol oh wait, guess you are stuck anyway being married I think clothes shopping could be a sport as much as my wife shops..lol

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Just got back. Man that thing is heavy. ..... Guess what I have to do now. Lol. Shop for dress. Oh well then I get to start cleaning it!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Congrats on the pickup! TZ is a great game!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    dlbuller said:

Just got back. Man that thing is heavy. ..... Guess what I have to do now. Lol. Shop for dress. Oh well then I get to start cleaning it!

A bit of advice, they all look good on her and none of them make her ass look big.
    Save those widebody comments for the pin.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    dlbuller said:

Congrats on the TZ! A little advice after 22 years of marriage.....How you start is how you finish! Like Jtimmons said, fight it early or the dress shopping will just be part of a slippery slope that leads to other crazy stuff...hehe

Wait until the kids come, I've got 3 girls and you'll appreciate those pins during man cave time!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #
    dlbuller said:

while I'm waiting, you guys should check out and buy this (no, you really dont have to buy it at all but i am trying to sell it because i convinced my wife that its a "steal" and I will never get this price again....even though I might and its not really a huge steal...but yeah..i dont want to wait anymore)....to help me fund TZ
    ebay.com link » Marantz Pmd671 Digital Recording Interface thanks and I really do love you

Work at a video studio. Interested.

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Interested in buying it? I'll stop the auction right now for 400. Free shipping. Any interest in Sony HDR hc1 or canon xha1? Glidecam pro 4000? Red rock micro m2 with nikkor adapter?

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I know...bad pic. I was too excited to start cleaning it so I only have 1 cell phone picture. Anyway, here is my TZ.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

You never told us if you found yourself a nice dress.

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

yeah...so its a dress for my sisters wedding. We had to go to a bridal store and it was like bridal store visiting day. I was the only guy in there and had just been working on TZ so I was pretty dirty. Everybody was pretty much staring at me. Was pretty weird. We waited for like 20 mins for a "hostess" to help us?? Then she tried on the dress and liked it so we got it.

boom quick and easy. Then I told her she could go shopping for other stuff and I was able to pretty much spend the rest of the day cleaning TZ.

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

4 more minutes and i get to go home and play

i still love you

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Congrats on the TZ!!!! Now get it cleaned up and put some initials in that thing!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Looking great. Now rip all that yellow garbage out and cool white that sucker!:D

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I can't quite tell, Are you excited ?

dlbuller

Pinball addict
    668,150 2
    2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Yeah I am pretty excited! Still have a couple problems and a clock board is on its way!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Clock nothing to worry about...most pointless part of the game really.

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

I remember a headline from The Onion that read, "I Regret to Inform You That Your Wedding Falls Square in the Middle of my Prisoner Marathon." This reminds me of that, except a new TZ is serious business all the way. Gratz!

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Congrats on the pickup

Enjoy your new machine

2 years, 1 month ago
    #

Nice grab, I am proud to announce that I bought a TZ as well today. I am 350 miles North of home. I have been trying to make this trip for 3 weeks so I know how you feel. Picked a Shadow and T2 as well.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.

© 2001-2014 Pinside.com All rights reserved. Jump to topRSS feedsHelpContactCookiesDesigned by Keeple